Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Chinese Writting

26 March 2010

Chinese Writting

Hi peeps ,
seems that i long time no post for this blog .
So today i wanna clean those stupid dust and garbage on my blog ! (:
hahaha :D

SO >>>

Today I went to the chinese writting competition in Parkson.
And i met .....
Xin Min, Shu Wei, Siew Ying(Fan), Sue Ming . They were with me all the time . i was glad to be with them .

I enjoy my play there .. although i didn't get prize (:
Frankly ,
Congratulation to Xin Min, Shu Wei and Siew Ying .....(*_<)
They were awesome writers :D i will try my best in another competition
It's late now and the clock shows 11.15 pm


kthxbais , thanks for reading anyway ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!