Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma

23 June 2010



Today's homeworks were so many. I have to use about half an hour to finish them . I've been reading this book now and it was interesting . The author of the book is from Korea. I borrowed it from the library :D It's wicked awesome

I have made my own emoticons to brown pinkk and here :)
But I think my emoticons too big, so i will remind those who has download please resize smaller.
Thank you for your coorporation.

For those who don't know how to do after download's people,
I'll teach you what to do after download.
Step 1: Download
Step 2:Select all, Make a New Folder at Desktop.
Step 3:Press CTRL+C
Step 4: Paste into your folder.
Step 5: Go to photobucket and upload them.
Step 6: Resize it.
Step 7: When finish, get your URL
Lastly, Paste the URL into your blog.

Done :BPhotobucket

( 1 set got 20 emoticons)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!