Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma

01 July 2010


Annyeong :D Here I want to post is..........
Today, got many prefect at my class go to camping 2 days one night. Our class has many prefects which made me proud :) Left so less boys and girls who are not go to camping.=-='' After my chinese teacher go, we had many homeworks to do that are given by my teachers . ( sorry for saying crap * )
_____

Then, my class begin noisy, like PASAR only. XIE vice headmaster suddenly appear from our class's back door and said :"you all are 5U (good class) class eh! If you all noisy, how to be a example of the other's classes? huh?" so everybody as quiet as a mouse. XIE vice headmaster then called us ( the one who'd be left over ) have to change classes . I have been changed to 5K . For your info , the form class teacher which i was facing was super strict ! She just asked us to done our own homework that we brought there until the end of school . ); Dumb Dumb us );

i was happy when i saw my friends there , but the teacher won't allowed us to talk with them . such as ( Tan Xin Xuan , Leong Ji Fei , Sek Wen Nie and etc ... ) so i just can dumbfully done my stupid homeworks . LAME =="

gonna end my post here .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!