Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma

15 July 2010

Finally, I am back again with many homeworks WAI SIEW TAI (my chinese teacher) give us so many homework! Hate* She gives us 40 questions to correct it Everyday like a bookworm

By the way, today my school had held 公路竞跑 there. The year 4 runs very short road only, but year 5 and year 6 ran
5km *kinda far * Congratulation to all my friends who had won I didn't won it. Here's some pictures of it there.

Before it started



After it started Note: My classmates are not covered in pink circle.
From down , left to right : Ho Xiao Ying, Lai Qian Qian
From up, left to right: Kang Ying Xuen, Fan Siew Ying, and Wee Zi Wei



Thanks to Chung Hwa KB at facebook for the photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!