Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Spongebob

31 July 2010

Spongebob

My drawing, Spongebob square pants ,like it?
I love watching the show

Yesterday, my cousins Zhi En and Zhi Jian came to my house Zhi En asked me to help her do her hand made clock So we do until finish, then up paint red and bottom paint yellow Then put it under the hot sun Done lols then Then we give my dog take a shower, forgot her clock So she cry " Hueh, there is a place for put your clock" , I said. Then I threw the clock to that place. After half a hours, the clock dry.

-

Anyways, yesterday my cousins , my sister and me decided to watch percy jackson & the olympians the lightning thief at pps (watching movie program) We started watch from afternoon 3:00 pm until about 6:49pm wow, so long, but got rest for awhile there The best part of it is at the madusa there and that Percy's power there I think it is the best movie I have ever watched Not scary , so I give the movie rate 5 stars

Click here to view the images

Lastly, I want Adobe Photoshop CS3 :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!