Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Typical

07 July 2010

Typical


Ya, homework kills our treesThey also give us busy

Sorry readers.... long time did not update my post. This is because my sister (Sin Ying) who was busy had do a Sejarah project while these 3 days. So no chance to post So I had to wait until today :D The good news is ... today I have finally found the code that image cannot drag :) *If you ask me how, I'll teach you how*
Today's bad news, Hmmph! Hate Teacher Wai today. Today, she gives us so many homework,

*Unfair!

She always call us to keep the papers at the floor :S We always check our floor clean, but the next day, the floor got many rubbish so teacher Wai " WU HUI" us, so we begin punished by standing one Chinese period I HATE TEACHER WAI so much-es everybody call her pig or hippopotinos or bla bla bla.... p/s : I dont know how to spell :/

Today at my tuition, I spend my entire time to do the homeworks! Hate Chinese period and Science period! (mathematic too) but mathematic okay okay only :D At school while science period, teacher call us stay at the 科学室 till school ends ( 1:10+) When teacher let us go, my school bus had go far far away from me ..............

Ends here now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!