Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: MERDEKA zZ

31 August 2010

MERDEKA zZ

Finally, I quit the English tuition- Teacher Winnie , but not just me, my classmate who named Shannen Foo quited too. Don't ask me why, even you beg me So her mom help me and her find the better English teacher, the teacher is Teacher AmmyFoo (sorry if i spell wrong her name ) Tomorrow will start the tuition (so fast) btw, my english gets 80% only

Ee Wai (my best classmate) will "fly" to Hong Kong soon

Today is the National day- Hari Merdeka . The Malaysians celebrate it at every year of 31 August. Malaysia is 53 now But sadly, no channel to watch on TV got that Malays walk here shout there, then got malay's cartoons especially UPIN AND IPIN . I hate to watch that show Just don't know why


Happy 17th birthday, Fivi (Phoebe) from doodle-works.blogspot.com hope your wishes come true.

P/s:Currently waiting for the moon cake festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!