Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: leisure

13 September 2010

leisure




Well, Hello again! Today is the final day in the school holiday , my cousins from KL have already back to her houseTime flies very fast during this school holidays WOHOO!!! I'm going to Hatyai ( Thailand's place) at 16th SeptemberLuckily, i didn't have to go to school on that "Satu Malaysia" day I will go there 3 days, sleep there 2 nights

BTW, my sister borrowed a pendrive with a movie in it named "PS 男" Just 2 days can watched finish 8 episodes, so inflation. I just watch a little of them My sister opened the movie from 11:30 am until 7:00 pm , of course got rest a while .

UPSR ( the year 6's exam) will coming at 21 September . So , to the year 6's blogger or students at Chung Hwa ,I wish you will get a good mark


These days I'm sort of free. So I have made some buttons for my closest and the most best blogger friend :D

To them : You just copy them and paste at your site. That's all.

This is a CGs cat which was drawn by me. I think it's kind of small , but I hope you like it :) you don't mind, were you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!