Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Yeah

09 September 2010

Yeah



Huhu, my birthday passed so many day already Teacher Amy's homework is so many, I think i can't done all of them BTW, I have founded a skin which is same with Sin Ying's you can view the blogskin by clicking here I hate the guy who ripped that skin BTW, my cousins from KL come to my house Her name is HING ROSANNE I hate her so much, because she always make me angry . Her parents too love her, when she want this, her parents buy this, then buy that My cousins who are from Kota Bharu also come to my house to overnight.My cousin and I hate her parents, especially ROSANNE's mother.She is so .... :X I am quite happy because she will go to her home in KL.



Thanks to Luana for the cutie bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!