Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: :(

14 October 2010

:(

Hey ya! sorry for long time didn't post here , I'm kinda busy with my home works this lately. My school homework increase and increase every day. My school had specially held an a competition (just for the year 6 students only) among these days.

Today at my school, while I was sitting at my seat, suddenly kkamjong came to my seat. I think she deliberately want to become my friend again. You know, she is very talkative and very foxy, so everybody hates her very much. She think she just use her "sweet" voice can become my friend? I have an experience that when we are friends. She had use many people in my school. I don't want that happen anymore.

I have just realized that my 2nd best friend, Fan Siew Ying 's mathematics was very fantastic. She always solve the Maths which was given by my teacher correctly.

The good news is, I have reached up to 10 followers :D I know this is too less to the people who had reached more than me.

BTW, my exams are going to start at 25 October , same as my sister I think I'll hiatus for awhile, but I'm not sure yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!