Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Helloohh :D

03 October 2010

Helloohh :D

Howdy readers Sorry that I haven't update my blog , these days are quite busy SHINee has a new song, I thought that I have heard the song before, actually I haven't heard the song By the way,today is Shannen's birthday , she is extremely happy (i guess LOL)

I'm so excited that the upcoming children's day My school celebrated it every year, but the secondary school didn't celebrate the day Fan Siew Ying( my friend) and me have discussed each other to bring something during the tea party in our class. So I have decided to bring some french fries. Siew Ying said she want to bring the iced sour water to school, just like last year's

Two peoples birthday in a day. Today's Shannen and Siew Ying's brother's birthday. Siew Ying presented her brother new blue file ( she won it by the chinese writting competition ) as her brother's gift . Her Chinese Writting are so amazing and very neat. Whenever she join any chinese writting competition, she never get lose of it, she always wons the competition.

Till here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!