Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: I'm back

27 October 2010

I'm back

Hello :D I'm back to blogging ! My mid-year examination has passed today :D

During the exam, our class were very quiet, especially the English exam. Our teacher was very fierce. If we said any words, she will subtract our marks :( I don't want to talk about this now :D

Last Friday, Ee Wai, Zi Wei ,Chai Xian, Siew Ying(didn't saw her) and me go to parkson there to see our results. So, we search our posters. AHA! I saw Zi Wei's, Chai Xian's, Ee Wai's and mine :D The lion clubs people announced the result, but I didn't won it, so does all my lassmates :( The first place's was very beautiful that you cannot imagine. the 3rd place was my favourite :D The person draws purple background with a flying music, and a pigeon whose body was full of states. That was the BEST poster i had ever seen.

Check out the-starberries.blogspot.com :DI have made a button :D click on my button to enter my resource site :) * more buttons avabile on the-starberries *



Please Click on my Nuffnang Ads ! Thanks :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!