Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: It's Children's Day

06 October 2010

It's Children's Day

this is a handmade bookmark which is madden by me.

Tomorrow our school is gonna held - children's day. Today all the performers practice their own performs in the stadium, in mandarin it's called "彩排".While during assembly , teacher Chua announced that this year's children's day have new special performances .
They're clowns :) I'm so happy after i heard the announcement , but i never thought teacher would effort such a thing .

We bring many foods during the tea party which was held in my class. Yesterday, my class monitor had brought us to two different places, such as the" kind- hearted Xian (爱心轩)" room and Science Lab. My Maths teacher - Teacher Wong Sin, had asked us to help her arrange the gift bags. There's many kind of colours, such as red, orange, blue and green. I like the green gift bags the most, because it's colour is suitable. " kind- hearted Xian (爱心轩)" - all the year 5's go there to listen about the "Loo"(toilet) thing. They asked us five questions about toilet. My friend, Loo Ya Yin answered the first question. She answered correctly, so she got a notepad as the reward.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!