Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: A great day

14 November 2010

A great day

For all those girls who are so done with making sandwiches.

Holiday will begin two days later :D Today most of the teacher didn't came to my class, so we can play any games we want freely :D I had played UNO with some friends, but i hadn't win the game. In the recess time, I saw Zhi En(my cousin). I asked her to come to my class, but she said she was afraid of Teacher Wai(my fatty teacher).After recess, Siew Ying asked me to play hangman . The others also came to join us playing it. I think a word and give my friends to guess it. It's so fun. We had play until the second recess.

Yesterday the UPSR result had announced. Many year six students went to the hall to see their results. Guess some of them are happy, while some of them are crying out loud. Our school had 17s' people get 7As. It's less than last years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!