Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Holiday !

08 November 2010

Holiday !

i named him melvin.(character design for snack packaging.)

Hello all ! My mid-year exams was finally over :) It's so relax and free now, just like a pigeon which is putted. Yesterday, my Chinese teacher, as known as Teacher Wai, announced our results. After that, all my classmates ran towards the result paper excitedly. Some of them felt happy and proud, while some of them feel sad and regret. When I saw the result paper which it writes : Science | 66% . You know, I HATE science the most :( Gee, all of them were A and B .

Finally I have changed my profile picture which in Facebook :D I guess i have spend more time to facebook-ing than blogging. It's about everyday i had online my facebook. =.= So, I'm gonna end here now. CHAOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!