Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Holiday post #7

26 December 2010

Holiday post #7

I'm joining this contest :D
WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?

I’m feeling a bit more generous this Christmas so I thought I’d give someone a free domain and hosting for a whole year. As the saying goes, it’s better to give than to receive. So I’m sharing my blessing with others because for the year 2010 I have been so blessed!

WHO IS THIS OPEN TO?

To those who want to own a website. Just apply with your current website (subdomains are very welcome!!). Portfolio sites like DeviantArt are also welcome.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

I understand that many people out there do not have enough resources to create or manipulate images so I will not be hosting that for now.

  • Submit your link by filling out the form. Make sure you choose New Year New Site Contestant in the Dropbox
  • Post about my contest in your site
  • Put my contest badge in your side bar or anywhere that can be seen immediately.

I will be checking your blogs from time to time to check on it.


Entries will be accepted during December 26 – January 26.

Voting of the most deserving will be on January 27 – February 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!