Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: I'm back again

06 May 2011

I'm back again




It's been many weeks that i haven't update this blog, or reply those messages yet. I'm just be ready to face an exam during these days.
Anyway, I have checked my eyesight from the optician. The optician says that I'm gonna wear glasses if I sees kinda blur  So I have less using the computer from that day and I guess I'll hiatus for some month
Okay just skip this part  Honestly, I hate some of those year 5 boys so much. They are so ANNOYING. they like to give anyone kinda "awful" nickname  But now I don't mind, just think that they called another person beside me 
By the Way, my sister had received a cheque from NUFFNANG  For your information, She's waiting for many days for the nuffnang cheque  
And lastly, I hope you all can Vote my sister's blog (Sin Ying) and my sister's friends (Audrey) blog too 

2 comments:

  1. Your sister received a cheque from Nuffnang? How? Does she earn enough money to cash it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes:D She earned more than RM50.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!