Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: An ordinary day

22 May 2011

An ordinary day

5436309984_9d309931f0_z_large

Hello all!cuteHow have you all been there? I'm back AGAIN!! Anyway, There's a professor came to my school this morning. I'm so glad that the professor had taken my chinese period's time to lecture.
Actually he came to my school to teach us how to relax our mind and it actually works XD
My test results have been calculated :D I was shocked of the result because i got the 13 at my class. I have really improved of my every subjects now, and I got all As' .
This was the first time. I hope I'll get these fantastic results from this time later.:)

For your information, I have already wearing glasses now oh I have checked my eyesight these days. But I won't wearing glasses unless watching the far things. :P
Do check my new twitter and follow my twitter worm thanks for the follow ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!