Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Hello

25 September 2011

Hello

Finally.. the September exam had over After a long break, I am going to update some posts. And the good news are my teachers had give us just a little of homework. Everyone had been more relaxed and excited after the September exam.

While, my Chinese teacher, Malay teacher, Science teacher and Mathematics  teacher discussed the exam paper with my classmates to know our result.

Fortunately, I think my Malay and Mathematics can get a good mark. And I hope I can get flying colors at the other subjects.

And today, my Art teacher wanted all of us to draw a poster. Either the wushu one or the peace poster one. And I have chose the second one.But I am lack of brain juice right now.

Anyway, to end up this post, here's something to say to my friend *lols* :
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY YIN MIN !
HOPE YOUR WISH COME TRUE~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!