Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: excited

28 October 2011

excited

I'm excited because I will going to Singapore after these days, that means I'll go to Singapore at the 31st of October. The good thing is that I can travel there with my friends :D And I have already packed the things.
Just in case, I have also decided to bring some snacks there while I'm in the train. I'm going to use my aunt's camera - Canon Digital Ixus to capture as many photos as I can while I'm there.~
Finally, my end-year exam results have been revealed. I get number 16 in my class with 6'A' and 1'B'. I'm so happy to get this results although I didn't get all 'A' XD
Okay I guess some of you know my sister and I's new doodling site. For the people who don't know, do visit here worm http://cookiesmiley.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

  1. Aww good luck with your trip to Singapore. I haven't been there in 20 years.

    Congrats on getting 6As. :D Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHHHH OMGGGG YOU'RE COMING TO SINGAPORE! (: AWESOME! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitty : thanks :)
    @Wan Ting : haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!