Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Last day at school

18 November 2011

Last day at school

Time flies so fast, and today is the last day of my school.oh At the same time , the UPSR results have been revealed all around Malaysia. Frankly , I have brought my aunt's camera to school this morning to take a few memorable shots with my friends. 6U has been a very a blast for me compare to the previous classes I'm in in my primary school life . I've made a lot of new friends , great plus amazing . And not to forget , true friends . I cannot believe that every is over for now , everybody must walk to their own path . And some of them even transfer to other schools . and we're going to secondary schools together . only different .


I'm not winking on purpose . It's the flash of the camera who causes this ! /: So it looks terribly weird .


The girl who is holding a camera is my friend, Fei Yun. <--- click


3 best buds of mine




This is the very very first time i saw her camwhoring for herself ! :O 











 Teacher Wai .




















6A's (me at the third)



5A's


3 and 4A's



Fei Yun xD


7A's 


7A's again


ready to jump


And lastly , MY RESULT ! WOOHOOO ~ 


TILL WE MEET AGAIN , FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!