Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: My Singapore Trip (Part 2)

25 November 2011

My Singapore Trip (Part 2)

Finally I'm back with tons of photos  Seriously, I have really enjoyed my trip at Singapore. Especially at the Universal Studio during the second day. Many famous cartoon characters were there.love Unfortunately I didn't take any photos with them.:( And there's some spooky characters too, like Frankenstein and more. Oh alright let's talk about the games at Universal Studios. wow Yay I have ride on a roller coaster twice. They are Revenge of the Mummy and the Dragon roller coaster. Both of them are kinda scary but I like it My friend Fanny and Xiao Ying both ride more than 20 times on the blue and red roller coaster. But I have no guts to ride on them.  And I super love the yellow spinning cup ( a game ) although I felt dizzy :P

IMG_0179
Hooray ! I have arrived Universal Studios Singapore~



Group photo . SPOT ME ? :P

IMG_0183
my two tickets. One is for entrance while the other one is a voucher for eating.

We queued and waited. And finally we had reached to the Universal Studios.

IMG_0184
pretty cool heh?

IMG_0187
Just like a small city here. But it was pretty awesome!

IMG_0230
This is the Blue and Red roller coaster what I meant. Lol yeah. One word - Scary! 


IMG_0192
the big yellow spinning cup


IMG_0189
Ee Wai and I while we're at the big yellow cup

IMG_0190

IMG_0197
Have you ride this roller coaster yet? hehe

IMG_0200
Egypt shop nearby and I saw this mummy at the top of the shop.

IMG_0199
These two half dog half human are SUPER big.

IMG_0198
nearby the rest rooms.

IMG_0195
this half dog half human is super big.

IMG_0188
Fanny's down there. LOL I just mentioned it.

IMG_0194

IMG_0213
Madagascar Snack Shack

IMG_0217
My friend Xin Min and I when we're riding the Madagascar Mary go round.

IMG_0216
Xiao Ying and I

IMG_0214
the Zebra and I

IMG_0218
Madagascar mary-go-round. And lol did you mentioned the Hippopotamus's butt?!   

IMG_0231
Waterworld. One of the most awesome blockbuster show I had ever watched.


The golden enormous crown. And there's water coming out from the top of the crown too!  



IMG_0219
Went to the 'Far Far Away' and watched a 4D movie entitled 'Shrek' with my friends. How awesome was it !

IMG_0224
We wear a pair of 4D glasses while waiting for the Shrek movie inside the castle. The castle was dark indeed. 



Went outside to walk and I saw this king frog. 

IMG_0221
nachos is good, right?

IMG_0233
went to a Madagascar boat ride. Saw many foreigners there (o - o)

IMG_0210
the New York section. I like the building's color combination. Hehe.



Anyway, we had also went to Sentosa and visited many places. I love Sentosa games such as Luge and Skyride. But I prefer Luge  Stay tuned for Part 3 guys ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!