Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Unforgettable Friday.

17 February 2012

Unforgettable Friday.

I was supposed to be in a study mood now. Because the day after tomorrow we 1 Randa will take our first examination. It's a good thing that I have prepared for it.

Talk about something un-forgettable, last Friday my brand new phone has been snatched by a bangla!!!

Then my friend and I didn't manage to get back it.

No hurt lah. Just phone has been stolen. I'm sad because I just bought it a few months ago.

Fortunately I didn't buy smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Iphone. :{ ( Actually my phone is Samsung Corby 2)

Samsung Corby II (GT-S3850)
Yep it's this one! yellow in color. (my phone)

It's been a week and still, I cannot forget the moment. But I felt muchhh better now. Urgh. Gonna forget about it.

So, something funny chill me down xD If you watch this 100 times you also laugh like LMAO. Heeeeheeeeee.

I'm sexy and I know it. become to...

I'm ELMO and I know it :3



hahahaha!!!!! #Laugh-out-Loud.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!