Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

13 February 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

Oh Hai. :D I'm participating the Nuffnang's contest. So If you are wondering what would my 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D? 

First of all, my 3D world would be Awesome / Great with 3D applications, some apps like Angry Birds. I know its trending at Malaysia. So it would make me happy while playing fun apps in a 4.3" touchscreen phone :)



Basically I have never ever experience to use a cool touch screen phone before, so this is my chance to experience. Plus this is an Android phone eh!!! (android may be upgraded to 3.3)




Erm I just remembered the main point of this phone. That's 3D! You can record or play the video either in 2D or 3D with the 5 megapixels camera. Clear indeed. I KNOW IT'S AWESOME TO THE INFINITY!!!





The great part of  LG Optimus 3D is we don't need to wear 3D glasses while using it. But you can see many television advertisements played while you are looking at a channel. Some ads got 3D la, but no found of 3D phone, but many 3D televisions branded had appear on the television. Just imagine, in 3D, a bird flew in front of the screen. You are wearing 3D glasses while watching the movie. The bird is so real leh, just like it flew through the Television screen and flopping at your house.




If you a K-POP fan, you can feel the reality of your idol/group while watching the music videos at  LG Optimus 3D. Like an example, SNSD- the boys in 3D :( need wear glasses one) 







For more information, you can click on this link

(p/s: I really wanna win this phone)
After all, life isn’t 2D, so why should your phone be? The new LG Optimus 3D.


image credit to Google and video from Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!