Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Finally changed my tuition class

08 March 2012

Finally changed my tuition class

I've finally changed my BM tuition class. Me-gusta.png For your information, the tuition class will be starting at this Friday. I'm so excited because I'm a newbie there, apparently. Anyhow, I won't continue to attend my past tuition class. You know, for some reasons.

I guess my schedule will be very full after joining new tuition classes. le sobs*


.
.
.

SHINee's Sherlock full music video should be out today. I checked many times at SMTown and keep refreshing my computer but it's still the same. le sigh* I'm so curious yeah, about how long does SM takes to upload a complete music video?

Answer :
Maybe Shawols around the world are having a good time by pressing the refresh button for the teaser, including me.

For you guys who don't know SHINee's new mini album, here's some preview photos of Sherlock.
Image credit to SHINee.
'Sherlock' is a mini album, but the songs are truly amazing. I like 'Alarm Clock' the most.




Taemin looks like a girl here, as his hair is longer than his 'Lucifer' MV.



Tomorrow would be a kpop-holic day. It would be great to enjoy performances without thinking about home works. Songs will play around the stadium. I have a great feeling of it. Because one of the performance is

T-ARA - Roly Poly ( Chinese version)
It's kinda weird though when you listen to the Chinese version.

And the other songs I just don't know. trollface.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!