Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Le stress post

28 March 2012

Le stress post

School's been very stressful and hectic during these few days. le sigh* Teachers just seems so weird today....  Seriously like all of them are in an angry mood. They're not that weirdo usual. (teachers: KH, MM)  Even if you are really in a bad mood, please don't simply express your angry mood/feeling on us by giving home works! I'm sick of it! It's such a pity of 1 Randa students. 

Got the stress feeling now. Because of those home works. My school teachers keep giving us and no break for it. When we want to do another home work, they actually stare at you fiercely and I got the bad feeling. Me no gusta lor. ( When I'm typing this, there are plenty of them to done. )

-
-
-
-
-

I'm confused because recently one of my friend changed. Like almost. Weirdo. Sometimes I feel like a schmo/dummy when I'm talking to her. Okay, let's explain her characteristic.  
She have already been my friend since primary 6. I think I know her too unwell until today. What a pacemaker. She likes to act un-guilty and doesn't likes to talk with me. But I don't really mind her yet, just think this might be a small matter. 

She's always a girl who is good on complaining. It's rather annoyed when being around with her. Sometimes when we met, (in a tuition or where else) she'll just make me invisible and didn't look me. It happens like that all the time.

She likes to stand at the last, apparently. Don't know why, maybe too afraid and shy? But why? So sometimes she wants someone to talk with her or she'll get very bore, she'll find me or others. When she have another friend, she will throws you away and forget about you. I think I'm the one who becomes a schmo. 

When I shared my happy things to her, she'll say un-nice words. Just like.. 

Me: Hey dude! Do you know this song? I like it very much. You can hear it if you are interest.
She: Lol K-POP again? why always kpop? You no sien meh? LOL! I don't understand why you KPOP fans so like KPOP? I think it's very common only.. Plus you know what's the meaning (korean) meh? I hear also don't know lah! So annoying eh you. Always like this one...

See? Complaining. She can easily annoyed. So I don't want to befriend with her for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!