Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Back from break

13 May 2012

Back from break

A murmur of amusement began today during the first period. Teachers announced that our exam had officially canceled!! Oh well... (Y) Offer available just for F1 students. Bet that many F1 students cheer in excitement. Including me 

So anyway... I'm looking forward for the upcoming holidays!! :D It's been so long since our last holiday. And it's time to take a breakkk!!! ( Why I use so much '!!!' marks now -o-'' ) But during this 2-weeks-long holiday I won't be able to travel or do anything else except for staying at house... These spare times were mostly filled with tuition periods... so yeah...

I have decide to change a sort of my blogskin since it looks pretty fine but dull. Any ideas? lol.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!