Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Quick post

13 August 2012

Quick post

Helllooo!! Finally it's the last week to do the Galakan Membaca!!! Lol I'm so happy that I can shed tears cause this homework is going to end! By that meaning, NO MORE G.M. homework , just realize how cool is that? ;)

Frankly, I have to deal with my weak subjects as my Year End Exam (EOY) is approaching. Okay, nothing much related to the 'band' exam. I promise I'll work harder to get a better exam result. For no reason, I hate the feeling when something goes wrong. I just hope I left Form 1 with no regret, okay?

For Your Information, this Thursday, there won't be school!! And I'm looking forward to it :D

Alright my brain juice is going to be squeezed dry so ta-daa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!