Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: What did I do on holidays?

24 August 2012

What did I do on holidays?

And I'm back again! Holiday is going to end! And a few days later will return to school. By any chance, spare me more holidays, please? o_o

Oh yeah wondered what I did during this holiday? Watching TV programs for sure! I mean Korean Variety/Movie/anything else that is cool.

Before that, doing homeworks! There were tons of them to be done. Frequently, I've done all of them in such a hurry! Hooray for my finished-homework! xD

Then, surfing around the webs. Like every teenagers will do. Mine was Facebook, Twitter, some korean website which collects pictures, K-POP songs,.....

Alright, time out. So how do you spend your holidays? ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!