Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: That XX

06 September 2012

That XX

I hate the way of my 'enemies' treated me. Especially that XX. Today, XX has been pushed by a group of guys and crashed into me. That time I was taking a nap on my desk as there are no teacher at the moment. 

Alright, not his fault. I get it. But I really hate him. I'm waking up when I sense someone was pushing my chair. At the moment, all the classmates cheered and said many unpleasant words. They are totally nuts. Maybe too sensitive? But I don't wanna hear such words. IT SOUNDS NO ANY GOOD. Unfortunately, I didn't take much clearer look of the boys who played with XX. I just know, I didn't like any of them. Yep that proofed that I'm actually not guilty.

XX sit near me in my class, so what's the point? Seriously, you are really annoying, all the time. You always bring a party of friends waving around your table, and that's bothering me. It's like a chaos, for sure. Many teachers complained that our class is the noisiest class in Form 1. I do think so. You're the noisiest, annoying-est! 

Just in case, you must know that 人的忍耐力是有限度的!I may be good, but if you keep being so cheesy and annoying and that's it! You're done with me! Time to get a very large payback!

I'm just telling the truth. But sometimes, other class may be noisier than ours. Making some noise isn't a fault, but too much noise are very irritating. I always ended up with nothing when teacher's teaching. 

Oh right, I need to mention something. I hate noisy place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sometime, he even made a nickname for me! I HATE IT!! REALLY SUCKSS!!!! He said me, and the other girls, are dogface!! What the... YOU ARE THE REAL DOG!!! JUST SHUT UP YOU LITTLE.. AND PLS DUN SIMPLY GIVE US ANNOYING NICKNAMES..

Let me make clear of one thing. I don't like him. People please don't simply make 'couples' okay?! I really hate it. One day you'll realize that it's the worst thing ever. And I want him to make a distance with my seat. I DON'T WANNA HEARD ANYMORE THINGS LIKE THIS ALREADY!! JUST ENOUGH!!! I HATE IT !!! 

Anyway, he didn't attend school for the last two days! Wohooo! Guess what? I'm Superb happy!! But today he finally brings the noisy voice to school and that's the end of my happy days. T_T

I really, really wish that next year XX won't be in the same class with me. If so, don't sit near me. Pick a seat that is SUPER far from my seat. OKAY THANK YOU FOR COOPERATION!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!