Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Day after EOY

25 October 2012

Day after EOY

And finally!!! My EOY was officially over! 


It is hard to believe that during these days, I'm feeling sick. My temperature was among 37 to 38 Celsius. Maybe it's me thinking too much for the EOY. But now, thanks to Panadol, I'm kinda recovered.


So yeah today, as well as the day before holiday, some of my subjects were 'revealed' by teachers.

This morning I'm very excited when the Chinese teacher came into my class. She started to read our marks. I'm having a high expectation that I would get an 'A' for every subjects. But that time, I felt disappointed. No more excitement. I'm absolutely not satisfied with my current result. Not at all. What I get for Chinese was..... a 'B'!!! I just scored 69 for it. Why not 'A'?


Then the next following subjects were nice. I have got my first 'A'! And that was BM. I was lucky for getting an 'A' cause there are just a few students who barely got their 'A's. Alright, I'm looking forward to the following subjects.


Math teacher came in without any exam sheets. She didn't checked / scanned any of our answers. She just gave all of us 'band' sheets to do. Why always band? Seriously, this thingy is so.. complicated. There are so many band papers that I couldn't done all of them in a hurry....


And then the next teacher - Moral. He gave us band. Nothing to say at all. Omg, a bunch of band sheets. It could be as thick as your textbook, for real. I'm confused and frustrated when looking at those papers... gosh.  

Till here then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!