Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Mirror speaks the truth of you.

02 August 2013

Mirror speaks the truth of you.

Hey there. I have been wandering what to write now. I can't write any much longer because I have upcoming tuition next. So, recently I am getting used to that stupid punishment for one whole months. Things couldn't get worse as the place I'm standing is next to the bastard who is likely had bad behavior.

This bastard is making me annoyed. Its like she's being good when she is talking to new friends, but she turned out to be a devil when she is facing her current friend.  For god's sake, currently she tried to snatch away my friend from me. It happens every time when I tried to start a conversation with my friend, then she approaches to my friend and immediately showed her fake smile when she talks.

I have got to explain for this matter. Because I can't stand for people who is so fake and evil-hearted. Ha! You did win, bastard. Thank you for snatching my friends and they are starting to boycott me. You even talked bad words of me. Dontcha think that I'm stupid, girl. This stupid game has to be over. I believe in one day, you won't get a true friend because you are also freaking fake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!