Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Ho-li-day + Kriscasso

17 November 2013

Ho-li-day + Kriscasso

School session had officially ended this Thursday. Though, I still haven't done much of the holiday homeworks.. instead spending these precious time in front of the computer. I'm in progress of planning what to do during this short period of holidays. Uhm, yeah, short.


So how was my layout?? kekeke.. Its superb awesome especially the navi parts :D I have also added a twitter widget at the left side. Do follow meh ^_^

Okay okay. I'm here to share something ridiculous. Behold...

(image credit to google)

ALL HAIL KRISCASSO!



Look at that. Only Kris has bold eyebrows. And D.O's expression "0 o 0" lololo





Here's another for ya peeps. Kris's drawings are so unique :')))
hahahaa >_<

See ya guys! And Happy holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!