Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: activities in school

22 March 2014

activities in school

好久不见啊! I feel like typing Chinese starting now. Seriously I need to get improvement in my Chinese... so does my English.  *Language advancing in progress, hopefully*

As you can see, I haven't updated this blog for a few months. To be honest I'm busy dealing with school activities.

Staying back in order to practice, practice and practice....


However, its worth to be busy and having such packed daily schedule. And our hard work totally paid off as....



Our choral speaking team advanced into the final! 



And I am glad. Practice does make perfect.









I hope our team can remain to have strong teamwork. So that we can grab the name of champion. It's okay to lose too, because we've tried our best. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Few days ago, I've joined the Mighty Mind - Quiz contest. Each team must have 3 participants. It's about general knowledge. I don't know can I do it.... 

Honestly, I know nothing about general knowledge and it's my first time to take part in such contests. So, the problem shall be solved in no time. I should.. no, MUST surf Google and some general knowledge or Quizzes asap! 

这是一个很不错的经验吧。。我希望我队可以在这次的常识比赛获胜! 但是, 一定要加油, 努力。 相信自己! 为3棕班争光!

My Chinese level : Elementary school


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!