Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: striked feelings

21 May 2014

striked feelings

Optimists seeks chances in every difficulties, while the pessimists seeks difficulty in every obstacles. That's what the folks say. I've not been able to present well in the oral presentation at class today. During my presentation, my hands and legs were shaky. My voice slightly trembled and faded. Then, I shifted my eyes to somewhere, as if there's an imaginary spot to gaze onto. I failed to make eye contacts with my classmates nor the teacher. I was shy, awkward and nervous. Butterflies filled my stomach. I wished I could dismiss those feelings.

I wasn't like any of those who is ebullient, in other words, full of confidence, energy and good humour.  I find myself to be vice versa of the statements above. Perhaps, I shall solve the labyrinth and found myself a great solution for all the answers. 

Tension is accumulating, and stress is coming on its way. I tend to be peeved or getting annoyed, and even holding grudges. These are the effects that are done by stress. Grey-hairs are starting to grow. I'm not the kiddo anymore, more likely a fatigue adolescence. Dark eye bags are hanging under my eyes. I tend to eat more than before, as I often get hungry in a matter of time. 

I had to knuckle down, to work harder. However, health plays the most important role. According to logic, you couldn't do anything if you're sick. Thank goodness, my flu is healing. I hate stuffy nose, having an awfully voice is a terrifically bonus.  


If you never give it a try, how could you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!