Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Peeved

16 September 2014

Peeved

I am getting annoyed. Basically it's mainly because I have no time to study. I grew furious because of this shitty matter. Haih.. how frustrating is it!? moreover, mighty minds is approaching.... I keep every bit of stress with myself. It's suffocating... and I'm not fluent in speaking English..

For me, I think time management is important because it really affects how we do in our lives. I am suck at it. Frankly I've wasted a lot of time in playing apps..... without realizing time flying away... plus when I'm building sandcastles in the air lol. At the end I am regretted for unable to do anything efficient.

Anyway, we are preparing for Mighty minds during this holiday. The process is tough, but it's worth it. But my personal time management is weak. So I could barely touch any single book..  I cannot admit it, the process is surely tough... haihhhhhhhh

The most important exam is approaching!! WHY SO FAST T_T WHY WHY WHYYYY
I hope I'll have ample time to revise and recall my memory :(

I cannot think of the solution in Maths... how to solve the question lol//// Brain! Where are you :(

Geez, the list goes on and on..

I have so much to do during this hectic week of school holidays! Sadly, I don't know how to manage time omggg ;(

*Deep breaths*

I dont wanna be tension anymore.... look at how frustrated I am now..

I just hope that............................................ I could solve this problem asap.

I feel like blogging cause it releases my stress :D

Nah, just being the usual me lol

I don't even know what I am saying =.=

Whatever....

I hope our team can make it to the top 5 ...

Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!