Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Mighty minds grand final 2014 (part 1)

18 October 2014

Mighty minds grand final 2014 (part 1)

Howdy! After surviving restless week in preparation of examination, finally I am free! So here ya go, as I promised to blog about my mighty minds experience. (Note: there's quite a lot of pictures here! ) Even though we didn't take the cake, but we have gained experience.


Early in the morning, we've boarded the airplane to reach there. The weather was quite good fortunately. :D


Two different teams from the same school! 


A selfie at the airport before heading to mid valley! 


On the way to mid valley by riding on a cab. Sorry guys, I couldn't find a better picture of us *sheepish smile*


Once we've arrived at the Cititel Hotel, all of us went to register for our very own cards. FYI, the hotel typist spelled my name wrongly. I have no idea when did my surname changed into 'Kim' and I found that absurd. *Annyeonghaesaeyo*


View of my card! 

After getting our cards, we went to fill up our grumbling stomach as our room was temporarily unavailable by that moment. It was already 12 o'clock. We searched for eateries and ended up eating porridge =.=  

Xin min received a call from the hotel and it was already available. So we went back to grab our belongings and went to our room. 




A picture of our room. It's so comfy.

After that, we went to stumble in the mall. Before shopping, we entered Aeon Big to carry out some surveys in preparation for the next day. Then we went back to our room to rest and prepare for dinner.



One last selfie before we went to the hotel lobby.



Meet my teammates! Why r u guys so tall T_T



So everyone was there. We have took some pictures with other teams as well!



The emcee was gorgeous though :)



My teacher in charge- Pn. Dalilah was all excited and took a picture of our feet *hahaha*
After that, all of us went inside.

At first we spotted an available table so the 6 of us went to sit there.



Just then the emcee saw teammates sitting together and she remarked:" All of you should sit at the different tables from your teammates or I'll deduct your team's marks!" then the whole hall turned into a mess. Everyone was leaving their own seats and rushing off to sit at a different table.

I saw an available seat beside Gan, then I've decided to take the seat. It's okay since we're from different teams :DD *lols* Anyway, I turned up to be the only girl at the table but it's fine as long as I'm sitting with the person I knew or it'll be awkward for an all-boys table which was strangers to me and I'm the only girl =.=

So the whole eating process I kept talking with Gan hahaha. It was awkward.. Anyway majority of them was in form 3 so I guess "PT3" was the only topic I've actually communicated with them :O

While eating, we've played the Multiple-choice-quiz (MCQ)  and my table ranked the #6 with a score of 100. Angeline's table get the highest mark so they won extra goodies.

All of us wished good luck to each of our table mates for tomorrow's competition before heading back to our rooms.

My teammates and I were extremely tired but we couldn't sleep. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.

Alright, that's Day 1. Should continue the 2nd day in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!