Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Literally upset

13 December 2014

Literally upset

Holidays are meant to unwind and relax, but not for me. They are too busy on work than to spend some precious time travelling. What is life without relax? Tension filled in the air. Every single day, they perspired more than usual, countless wrinkles plastered on their faces. Their hair started to turning grey, slowly whitish, stress accumulated but they preferred to swallow them up to keep working. 

I hate to see that they're so desperate. They deserved a day off to relax and at least, a day off without stressing over work. They had barely slow down and enjoy life, but like an effective machine, they kept working like non-stop.

Crossed fingers, I hope they can get some time off or we could go on vacation. You guys really deserve a vacation. Moreover, Christmas is coming up. I hope we can spend more precious time together, like the olden days. I hate seeing you aging and grew old yet still stubbornly cut off your relaxing time but to keep working.

Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!