Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Web dust

20 April 2015

Web dust

hey peeps (just in case somebody read my blog) I'm finally back on track after my PROLONGED HIATUS! Awed, just look at the literally decorated web dusts bounded on my blog after N months' off  =.= 
Well I'm honoured to be here again lol... And right after this post I guess I won't update my poor little bloggie - next few months will be surely undoubtedly stressful and tiring! get ready- heaps of EXAMS are around the corner!!! DOOMed by reality, I yearned for a holiday or perhaps a long break pwease... TT

It's already mid frEaking APRIL! Geez GODDAMMMMM YOU PROCRASTINATING LITTLE FREAK!!!! I can't really handle so many subjects... They all come to me like a bunch of gorillas chasing for a banana x.x lol whatever I'm not over-describing 

Can I take a moment to sigh for all of my weak subjects? Haiz.... Form 4 life is not an end itself- ITZDABEGINNIN' #aintnoready for real.. I suck. Goddammit physics, Chinese... And many other subjects... Mentally unprepared for this upcoming exam.. 

Brain ah brain please function properly! I need u to memorise a whole lot of things =_= since I'm not good at remembering things :p jinjja, jeongmal lah

Sorrie for my not impeccable English- I was at rush to write this blog post :x

Frankly speaking, im so so so clueless on what am I doing for this past months. Stupid dumbish moments not to name any of them, conflicts and misunderstandings in emotions, just to name a few.. Maybe thats the idea of life.. I supposed 
 
At many times I had the thought of giving up... Why study so hard when youth is all about having fun and creating memories? I had nothing to say. No study means fail, but if study means stress! Can I heave a huge sigh now? SIGHSIGHSIGHSIGHHHHHHH 

SIGHHHHHHHH

Nah jk

SIGHHHHHHHHH

This ones longer :D =_=

And my friend commented that I started to grow WHITE HAIRS!! THEY R FREAKING DAMN WHITE  
Wahlao I'm not gonna emo lol

Am I stressed? I DK
I didn't study anything recently lol but why am I still anxious
Maybe that's the reason why I'm anxious
Yea
It should be
Shouldn't it

Btw I also feel nostalgic all of a sudden. I thought about the special event- those times.. Good old times... It makes me feel sad lah :/ 

Goddamn 
So weird
Lol
Just ignore this

Well, I suck 

I'm not that good

Maybe I'm inconceivable
I also dk what did I like..
What course am I gonna take after graduate
???????????
So many questions remained unsolved
From a over confused kiddo 
Yea, confused, you heard that right
Totally ..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!