Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Damn

15 June 2015

Damn

I'm very dissatisfied with my current exam results. There's a meagre boundary between one grade to another and there's some subjects i almost scored well.. Just a tiny whinny bit of gap- 1 or 2 marks to achieve a better grade!

Chinese subject isn't my jam tho... And I got a C for that. guess what, physics is a headache, I nearly got a B for it! One more mark!! But I was expecting it to be more than that... While my chemistry is at risk- at the starting line of B..... Geez!

This year is not a joke.. It's definitely not a year to honeymoon.. Nor did next year. I just realise that my science and literature subjects definitely need an improvement, because my results were drastically dropping..

I have no idea how physic, chemistry and biology works! most probably all of them are memorise subjects lol.......

Damn it they are deteriorating. I don't expect to get top for this time. Maybe that's the moment where people go from zero to hero or vice versa... I could be the latter.
My marks are all in their danger zone... albeit trying hard..
I just don't get it. Not that I'm demanding an explanation to fulfil this curiosity. It doesn't make sense at all.
Maybe that's the start of the life when u live out of your comfort zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!