Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: In a surge of time

22 July 2015

In a surge of time

this week is damn packed with a bunch of activities! I'm so damn busy right now and need to juggle my precious time with preparing of the ultimate competition that spends most of my time but I can assure myself the result would be pretty beautiful :*...And for my days-after exam( nay) and I need to do revision. FML. I had barely any time to rest. Maybe it's busy but I hope it's worth it.... Clasping hands.. ITS OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE WORTH IT U IDIOT BAKA

So, I should get started to plan well. No more procrastination. There's countless f*cks repeated in my mind haha.. And this is what we call STRESS.  Jiayou bah LSL!!! Beat the impossible and conquer the inconquerable!! Don't give them a shit :D (excuse me I'm motivating the shit out of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!