Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: not the only one

30 August 2015

not the only one

I've stumbled upon a blog and the contents inspired me. Here's a conclusion: We all are the same actually. Everyone's hiding their true self under their mask. If we take time to reveal ourselves, we'll be surprisingly shocked to meet the most unexpected people who are actually the same type with us.

Straight to the point- I need more concentration in studies. the final exam's just around the corner.. about 3 more weeks down.. You need to put in alot of effort to get the best result. but crap, recently I've fallen in love with anime series. Those feelings are uncontrollable tho. Geez, is that the result of over-stressing? The feels when you get to watch a great shoujou anime... is just wonderful. (A type of romance anime)

Nope I'm not gonna watch manga. Being self-aware that manga has tons of series and updates, I will control my crazily fangirling heart. Lols it's already 12 sharp in the night, like usual, I sleep late. Geez.. sleep earlier you jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!