Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Screwed

20 August 2015

Screwed

finals are coming, and here im procrastinating in the middle of nowhere.. I've come to realise that my result are deteriorating as new chapters became harder than ever.. It feels like everything is already falling apart.. And then now I've gotta do extra household chores and I had barely any time to revise... I don't know how to manage this damn packed time and do my revision. Life became so meaningless and I show no interest in any subjects in particular. I don't know why I am studying those freaking 10 subjects ? I feel nothing, like a lifeless soul and it's really futile .. However The grand exam is too important because it'll determine my future? Is it predestined or what- that I've the biggest possibility to stay in f6? The feeling is like locking myself in a confined cage while lying myself that everything's gonna be fine. I hate that feeling and I'm experiencing it now. I don't know what subject I'm gonna take for f6... Maybe it's a few years' matter but I CARE. I can't picture myself in the next few years.

Life's a rat race. If you stumbled, you are slowly losing. If you get complacent, you'll be replaced. There's nothing in between.

Honestly, Stress is a damn headache. Memorising things is never my forte.

Sometimes, ignorance is a bliss. I wished life could be easier. #impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!