Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Just... Tired

22 October 2015

Just... Tired

I'm conscious about my self worthy and I felt numb.. What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm tired of everything else. I felt tired for my incessant procrastination. Why didn't things go the way I wished? And btw, it's hazy here and I don't feel like going to school. I don't wanna face exam... I had barely time but now procrastination inundated me.. I felt a surge of remorse but couldn't do anything to help myself up from my downfall. I am worn out and the future seemed to be ambiguous. Sometimes I wish time can stop for a moment, or bring me back to those good old days (probably I didn't have one) 
How can I be so passive when it goes to studying? I think My grades slowly deteriorating.. Is that even my concern? Why the hell did I care so much for my EOY result? I demand for an explanation from my tangled heart. Geez. Life is never easy. It's like more downs than ups. I am really really tired. My heart and my mind, they're all sore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!