Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Holiday

09 December 2015

Holiday

School holidays had molded me into someone I can't even recognise. I had a whale of time in reading great books, playing tetris battle in fb without any purpose all day long. It's hard to control the desire to stop playing addictive games like this. I can't help myself but at the end of every gaming day, I'll feel regretful for what I've done- spending the whole day doing nonsense. The pile of homework at my desk left untouched and I felt bad for not touching it.  Every morning, I'll deal with lots of household chores and uses it as an excuse for not being able to commence my homework. Just saying.. But honestly, household chores are such a humongous burden.

Now that my sis is having fun at KL and I'm still stucking in my hometown, I need to do extra work. The house is quieter and serene (?) without the rock pop songs from her daily jams- iKON. It's obviously damn quieter and weirder but I get used to it. After all, I'm going to a national camp in a few day's time. Then the house will be damn freaking quiet. But I'll be gone for 3 days, so I guess not much will change in this time interval?

I don't know if I'm making the right decision or not- attending the camp. I mean, this is my first time, much to my shame. Usually during the holidays I'll go travelling with my sis but not now. I've got something meaningful to do, I suppose. Going to camp= meeting new friends and you'll never know who's your campmate. It's probably a big event, coz Chinese schools from the whole penisular malaysia(?) is going to assemble at there. 20 representatives will go to the camp and i'm one of them..

Recently I've read a good collection of five-logy books. and I LOVED IT. Although there might be some grammar issues, but overall it's freaking awesome!!

Rating: 4/5
And the series is SHADOW FALLS SERIES. I'd read Kylie's POV, which is equivalent to 5 books. I like how the author writes the twist plot, the romantic part between Kylie x Derek and Kylie x Lucas 
Oh my god my feels. It's perfect. But there are some freaky parts, so I suppose you should get mental preparation before reading it LOL! 
I personally ship Kylie and Lucas because Lucas is damn sweet and caring :D Kylie is lucky to have him. Imagine a hot blonde werewolf with blue eyes

I sincerely hope the books can be interpreted into movies and that'll be hella awesome :D And I'll be switching into a crazy spazzing fan girl 

If you're curious about how the books look like, here's the cover page of Shadow falls series. I took it from Google so credits from Google.


* I haven't read Turned at Dark*

After reading this series, I couldn't help myself feeling giddy and searched for more in fanfiction websites. Oh my god, it's so heavenly nice!! 
Highly recommended!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!