Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Thoughts

23 March 2016

Thoughts

You might see me smiling, but deep down I'm breaking into pieces. I hate to be emo but this is what I feel now. I never seemed to fit into my class. Maybe that's what they called, a leftover... the one who's often being neglected and ignored... I really hated crowded place, it makes me so uncomfortable. I want my own personal space, but at the same time I wished for someone to have the same weird introvert personality with mine. infp is my type of personality. I'm basically having a social anxiety and I couldn't deal with my impulsive feelings. I tend to be angry so fast these days and there's no reason behind my anger. I just felt like yelling and start a fight or sth that excites me.. I dreaded for a listening company... someone who don't view me as weird. Well that's just in my dreams.
Some things, we need to sacrifice....

So close yet so distant,
I can still remember those moments,
Which supposed to be a good memory,
But,
We're not friends, nor enemies,
Just strangers
With memories..

Maybe... we all start off as strangers.. but those brats will just live in their own world, don't even bothered to mingle with others..

What a pathetic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!