Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Voice out

19 March 2016

Voice out

Sigh.I think I've done some foolish and unwise act these past few days. I followed my heart's whispering and ignore my brain's rational thinking. In the end a lot of time is wasted n this leads me to zero work done. I'm procrastinating, in any means, by watching anime, surfing the web for no purpose when the exam is coming at this mid april!! Now it's time to face the music.. I suck at controlling my heart n follow my instinct. Watching my parents striving so awfully to earn more money while I'm still here doing nothing makes me feel terribly bad for myself.I wanna blame myself for being unproductive. Maybe I've disappointed them to core. I'm damn sorry but I think I need a reality slap to wake up from this illusion, where I got things without hard work. That's not going to happen. Hard work leads to success.I know this philosophy but I'm super lazy to kickstart. Guess I need a massive motivation...
And I felt great to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!