Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Stress

08 April 2016

Stress

Honestly, I'm scared.. I've always been like this... But not sure is it migrane or not. I dislike swallowing painkillers to stop the pain, temporarily... But if I don't do that, the pain will be more intense.. what's wrong with my head? Especially when I'm revising then it goes rebel then headache forms. Is stress the cause? Sigh....

What's wrong with my health.... I felt my hair is slowly detaching.... when I comb it there will be a few strands falling..Is this the outcome of stress?

If the answer is yes, then I'm speechless.... maybe I've pressed myself out of my limits. But I do procrastinate more than studying... last minute preparation sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!