Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: @

06 July 2016

@

During this not-so-long holiday, I tend to realise that there's a lot of knowledge I'm lack of. I thought I could remember the facts and formulas but when I recall those equations, there's a black space in my mind. This makes me feel so helpless, especially when I realised the biggest day is yet to be come. I'm quite scared, to the point that I don't know where to start my revision. It could be the consequence of my playfulness or ignorance for incoming knowledge. I'm here to remind myself: there's no much time left. This may be the last year for u to achieve ur dream.. lastly I hope I can get rid of my bad habits- nonetheless the procrastinating habit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!