Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart pandaroma: Emotional people

12 September 2016

Emotional people

What are you planning to do, dude?
Always being so butthurt
As if the whole world offends you
And that overwhelmed actions you'd taken,
Annoys the hell out of me.

Sorry,
I can't predict what you're thinking
I might be denser than you'd imagined.
However, please don't expect me to know what you're thinking
The self-proclaimed "clever" one.

You always blame for others, but never thought of your noticeable mistakes.
You emphasized their flaws, but sees none of yours.

Here's one advise for you,
Never follow your heart
Take your brain with you too
Things won't go entirely smooth like you've imagined
So stay away from my lane
Mind your own business
Dont interfere
Never comment
Offensive or butthurt words
In my space

I know,
Legend says I'm a perfectionist
I can't tolerate bullshits like this
Your attitude towards everything. Is shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback :) Please enjoy reading my blog!